STYLISH RENOVATION OVERLOOKING THE BAY
4 Beds • 3 Baths • 2098 SF • .169 Acres • $2,395,000 SOLD
711 Hawthorne Drive, Tiburon
Virtually brand new, this stylish , contemporary, and chic single level Hawthorne Terrace residence is designed with light filled living spaces, designer finishes, and attention to detail throughout, while offering comfortable living for every lifestyle. Perfectly sited on a cul-de-sac in a highly sought-after Tiburon location while capturing water views from nearly all rooms.
This special residence radiates warmth with an understated elegance, offering an open floorplan with 'great room' , ideal for entertaining family and friends. West facing natural sunlight and 10’ ceilings offer a light and bright feel throughout.
The entry leads to the inviting living room with a stunning gas fireplace, Ash hardwood flooring and views of the bay. The beautifully designed gourmet chef’s kitchen offers quartz countertops and designer backsplash, center island with prep sink and seating for four, custom cabinetry, and high-end Viking appliances which include: a 6-burner gas range with griddle and pot filler, two ovens, refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave. The dining room features a spectacular modern light fixture and opens to sunny rear yard.
The master suite features bay views, volume ceilings and an oversized dressing room with custom wardrobe system and make-up vanity. The sumptuous marble master bathroom features a free standing soaking tub with spectacular fire feature, oversized walk-in shower, dual vanity, and heated flooring.
The three additional bedrooms are located at the opposite wing of the residence.
The stunning marble guest bathroom was thoughtfully designed with heated flooring, dual sinks and bathtub/ shower combination.
The en-suite bedroom is ideal for guests and offers a marble bathroom with heated flooring and a bathtub/shower combination.
The laundry is located off the hallway with wash sink and front-loading washer and dryer.
This residence offers the ultimate California lifestyle offering easy indoor - outdoor living. The grounds feature an inviting front yard with a porch and lush lawn and a rear yard with redwood entertainment deck with gas bbq and hot tub, lush level lawn, and mature landscaping, offering the ideal place for entertaining family and friends.
This amazing property is located in one of the most desirable neighborhoods of Tiburon offering close proximity to the Belvedere Tennis Club, the popular Cove Shopping center, the Village and Town Center Corte Madera shopping centers and Hwy 101. Additionally, it is only minutes to Blackie’s Pasture and waterfront walking and biking pathway's, Tiburon’s award winning schools, and approximately 1 mile only from downtown Tiburon’s Main Street offering San Francisco ferry service, waterfront restaurants, trendy shops, the Boardwalk Shopping center with the famed Rustic Bakery and Woodlands Market.
San Francisco is a short 25 minute ferry ride; whether it is site seeing, dining or commuting to the financial district, you are sure to enjoy the magical seaside lifestyle of the Tiburon peninsula.
Additional features include:
- Upgraded all recessed lighting in great room to be LED lights
- New high end dining room light fixture
- Added whole-home surge protector at the main electrical panel level
- Installed Ring video doorbell with hardwired electrical connection
- Upgraded arc-fault circuits in main electrical panel with higher-end circuits
- Replaced timer-based light switches in all bathrooms with backlit on-off switches
- Received permits for installation of hot tub ( included and existing ), gas BBQ ( included and existing ) , and auxiliary storage shed (permit only )
- Upgraded hinges on kitchen cabinets to be soft-close hinges
- Added conduits for in-wall cabling of entertainment system
- Added sun shades to all windows
- Upgraded all gutters to “seamless gutters”
- Upgraded garbage disposal to InSinkErator brand disposal with 0.75 hp motor